David DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM
+1 (423) 267 6549 x 222
A native of Chattanooga, David joined NAI Charter in 1988 and has served as President of the company since 1998. With over 30 years of experience in commercial real state sales and leasing, David has led to the growth of the company started by his father in 1972. David has extended NAI Charter’s influence through five states with a third party listing portfolio of over $90,000,000. In the last ten years, David has successfully completed commercial transactions of over $250,000,000.
- McCallie High School – Chattanooga, TN. Graduated 1981.
- Auburn University – Auburn, AL. Graduated 1985 Bachelor in Business Administration, Major in Finance
Professional Associations & Designations
- Licensed: Tennessee and Georgia
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Designation
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR), Designation
- East TN Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR), Past President
- Commercial and Industrial Division of Board of Realtors, Past President
- Southeast Tennessee Chapter of CCIM, Past President
- Board of Directors for Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors for Chattanooga Downtown Rotary Club
- Board of Directors for University of Tennessee Chattanooga Foundation
- Sale of 1 million SF industrial portfolio to ProLogis
- Sale of 200,000 SF warehouse investment
- Lease of 100,000 SF warehouse to Sears
- Sale of 206 acres zoned office to BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Belle Island retail development in Pigeon Forge, TN for Regions Bank
- Sale of 3 downtown office buildings totaling 290,000SF for BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.
- Multi-state consulting for Coca-Cola Bottling Company United, Inc.