NAI Charter Q1 Transactions
For Immediate Release
Contact: April Linnemann
NAI Charter Announces First Quarter Completed Transactions
CHATTANOOGA, TN: April 6th, 2020 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the first quarter in excess of $24 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 23 commercial transactions involving 556,383 SF of space and 16.96 acres of land.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM leased space at 3010 Williams Street (27,000 SF) to Smart Furniture, 2100 Chapman Road (1,570 SF) to Lynch Sales, 164 W 31st Street (12,885 SF) to MidState Bolt and sold an office condo at 1463 Market Street (1,978 SF ) as well a medical/office condo at 5022 Old Godsey Lane (3,340 SF).
- J. Bryan Rudisill, SIOR, leased space at 4130 Holiday Inn Express Way (7,660 SF) to Vascular Institute and sold 100 E Main Street (7,500 SF).
- Chad Wamack completed the following transactions: 164 W 31st Street (35,058 SF) to Schenker, Inc., 2800 Amnicola Highway (16,000 SF and 2 acres) to Rexel USA, 1101 Broad Street (4,270 SF) to FNB Bank, and 222 Sequoyah Access Road (36,000 SF and 4.9 acres)
- D. Frazier DeVaney sold 726 Mauldin Road (2.7 acres) to 2nds in Building Materials Inc.
- David DeVaney, CCIM, SIOR completed the following transactions: 4352 N Creek Road (7,500 SF) to Amerimed, 430 Manufacturers Road (2 acres) to Merrill Gardens, 4013 Industry Drive (41,440 SF ) to Royal Chemicals, 767 River Terminal Road (30,225 SF and 4.86 acres), 1700 Broad Street (2,128 SF) to Leeco Steel, Warehouse Row (5,931 SF) to Stantec, and 2850 Barney Lane (100,000 SF) to Coca Cola.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $56 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga's premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of five full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Two brokers hold the SIOR designation and two hold the CCIM designation. NAI Charter's national resources and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full-service property management division, Charter Management Company, which currently manages 35 commercial properties totaling over 840,000 SF. For more information, visit www.naicharter.com.