NAI Charter Completes $21.5 million in Transactions in First Two Quarters of 2015
CHATTANOOGA, TN: July 1, 2015 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial and industrial real estate transactions for the first two quarters of 2015 in excess of $21.5 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 39 commercial transactions involving 404,824 SF of space and 43.57 acres of land.
- NAI Charter sold or leased 19 office transactions totaling 204,446 SF for a value of $11,691,580. Notable transactions include DHL leasing 10,000sf, Dixie Group leasing 42,790sf and BASF selling 95,625sf.
- NAI Charter also closed 10 industrial transactions totaling 158,716 SF for a value of $2,510,227. Notable transactions include Simplex Grinnell leasing 13,700sf, Smart Furniture leasing 46,000sf and CIBA selling 37,716sf
- NAI Charter sold 5 land transactions totaling 43.57 acres for a value of $3,615,625. Notable transactions include 19 acres sold on Frawley Rd and 13.5 acres sold in Walker County, GA.
- NAI Charter completed 4 retail transactions totaling 14,762 SF for a value of $2,654,361. Notable transactions include Old Chicago leasing 5,500sf and Rock Creek leasing 5,262sf.
- NAI Charter sold 1 investment transaction totaling 15,000 SF for a value of $1,125,000.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $90 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial and industrial real estate service provider with a staff of 7 full time brokers with 4 holding the SIOR designation, 4 holding the CCIM designation and 1 holding the MAI designation. NAI Charter also offers a full-service property management division, NAI Charter Management Company.
NAI Charter Management currently manages 13 commercial properties totaling over 526,000 SF. The Management team specializes in streamlining property operations through contractor/vendor discounts, fixed cost reduction and tenant satisfaction and retention.