NAI Charter Announces Second Quarter Completed Transactions
For Immediate Release
CHATTANOOGA, TN: July 1, 2019 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for second quarter in excess of $2 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 9 commercial transactions involving 39,179 SF of space and 167 acres of commercial land.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM completed two lease transactions: 2100 Chapman Road Suite 107 (5,124 SF) to Infinity Logistics and 2100 Chapman Road (7,751 SF) to Light Consultants.
- J. Bryan Rudisill, SIOR completed a lease at 9088 Jetrail Drive (10,000 SF and 2 acres) to Midwest Moldings Inc.
- Chad Wamack completed two lease transactions and one sale transaction: 6110 Bonny Oaks Suite C (6,500 SF) to Alabama Controls, Inc., HWY 153 Commons (1,500 SF) to Dr. Joy Russell Jones and 5300 Howardsville (165 acres) to Tom Willumson.
- David DeVaney, CCIM, SIOR complete two lease transactions: at 3903 Volunteer Drive Suite 4 (3,645 SF) to Kane and 537 Market (3,584 SF) to Robert Half.
- Arnold Farmer, SIOR leased space at 9415 Apison Pike (1,075 SF) to Karios Communities Church.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $60 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga's premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of five full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Three brokers hold the SIOR designation and two hold the CCIM designation. NAI Charter's national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full-service property management division, Charter Management Company, which currently manages 35 commercial properties totaling over 800,000 SF.