NAI Charter Announces November's Completed Transactions
CHATTANOOGA, TN: December 5, 2016 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the month of November in excess of $1 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 5 commercial transactions involving 14,500 SF of space and 6.22 acres of land.
- Arnold Farmer, SIOR, CCIM leased office space at East Gate Center to Source Smart. The tenant will occupy 4,000 SF at 5600 Brainerd Road.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM represented Orangetheory Fitness in leasing space at 300 Cherokee Blvd. The tenant will occupy 3,500 SF.
- E. Parker Wamack represented Larry Armour on the purchase of 9.88 acres of commercial land on Battlefield Parkway in Catoosa County, GA.
- David DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM sold commercial land off Lupton Drive owned BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee. The 6.22 acres of land was purchased by the City of Chattanooga.
- Chad Wamack leased industrial space located at 6105 Enterprise Park Drive. The tenant, Trimble’s Inc, who was represented by Bryan Rudisill, SIOR, CCIM, will occupy 7,000 SF.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $80 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of 6 full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Four brokers hold the SIOR designation; four hold the CCIM designation; and one holds the MAI designation. NAI Charter’s national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full service property management division, NAI Charter Management Company whom currently manages 12 commercial properties totaling over 934,116 SF.
Contact: Mary Brannon I 423.267.6549 I email@example.com