NAI Charter Announces May's Completed Transactions
CHATTANOOGA, TN: June 3, 2016 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the month of May in excess of $3.7 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 9 commercial transactions involving 30,338 SF of space and 11.98 acres of land.
- Chad Wamack completes a lease for SimplexGrinnell who leases 13,700 SF of industrial space at 3200 North Hawthorne Street.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM completes a long-term lease for 9Round Fitness. The tenant occupies 1,680 SF at the retail complex at 2649 Battlefield Parkway, Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
- Chad Wamack represented Mountain View Acquisitions for the purchase of 1706 & 1726 E Walnut Avenue in Dalton, GA. The two properties total 9.56 acres of land.
- Chad Wamack completes the purchase of land for Marathon Realty Corp. The tract of land located at 7220 Greenwood Rd in Harrison, TN is 1.92 acres.
- David DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM sold land located at 2310 Jenkins Rd. The property is half an acre located near the busy intersection Jenkins Rd at Shallowford Rd.
- David DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM completes a lease for Belhaven University. The school will occupy 8,232 SF of office space in the Market Center Building located at 820 Broad Street.
- Arnold Farmer, SIOR, CCIM completes a lease for Areva Engineering. The tenant will occupy 1,726 SF of office space at the Republic Center located at 633 Chestnut Street.
- Chad Wamack sold an industrial building owned by Regions Bank. The 5,000 SF building is located at 2100 Lyerly Street.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $80 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of 6 full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Four brokers hold the SIOR designation; four hold the CCIM designation; and one holds the MAI designation. NAI Charter’s national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full service property management division, NAI Charter Management Company whom currently manages 12 commercial properties totaling over 934,116 SF.
Contact: Mary Brannon I 423.267-6549 I firstname.lastname@example.org