NAI Charter Announces March’s Completed Transactions
CHATTANOOGA, TN: April 4, 2017 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the month of March in excess of $5.2 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 6 commercial transactions involving 56,973 SF of space.
- Chad Wamack leased office space in Hwy 153 Commons located at 5819 Winding Lane. The tenant, River City Counseling is leasing 2,200 SF at the complex.
- Chad Wamack leased industrial space at 1300 Cushman Street. The Tenant, DI Water Solutions will lease 5,250 SF.
- Parker Wamack represented Center for Sports Medicine in the leasing of 1,200 SF of office space at 7625 Hamilton Park Drive.
- Chad Wamack sold retail property located at 325 Tennessee Ave. The 6,815 SF building was purchased by Agree Realty and the seller was Union Bank Trustee.
- J Bryan Rudisill, SIOR leased office space at 5959 Shallowford Rd. The Tenant, National Seating will occupy 39,508 SF and is a tier one vendor for Volkswagen.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM leased office space at 6400 Lee Hwy. The tenant, Dr. Buhl will occupy 2,000 SF for an Orthodontist office.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $70 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of 6 full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Four brokers hold the SIOR designation; three hold the CCIM designation; and one holds the MAI designation. NAI Charter’s national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full service property management division, NAI Charter Management Company whom currently manages 12 commercial properties totaling over 934,116 SF. To learn more, visit www.naicharter.com
Contact: Mary Brannon I 423.267.6549 I firstname.lastname@example.org