NAI Charter Announces June's Completed Transactions
CHATTANOOGA, TN: July 6, 2016 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the month of June in excess of $2.3 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 8 commercial transactions involving 104,345 SF of space.
- Arnold Farmer, SIOR, CCIM completes a lease for Alliant Insurance. The tenant will occupy 1,989 SF of office space at the Liberty Tower located at 605 Chestnut Street.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM represented McCallie Properties on a lease renewal for their building located at 1400 McCallie Avenue. The tenant, Chattanooga Autism occupies 2,500 SF.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM completes a long-term lease at 4157 S Creek Rd for Trane. They will occupy 36,000 SF of industrial space.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM sold a former dentist office located at 1011 Spring Creek Road in East Ridge. The 4,025 SF medical office building was purchased by Dr. James Little.
- David DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM renewed a lease for Ashley Furniture. The national furniture chain occupies 38,000 SF of industrial space at 6300 Enterprise Park Drive.
- Chad Wamack sold an industrial building located at 2310 Bell Arbor Avenue. The 15,000 SF building was purchased by MCRO Properties.
- Arnold Farmer, SIOR, CCIM completes an office lease to Donnelley & Sons. The tenant will occupy 2,122 SF at 5726 Marlin Road.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM leases office space at Shallowford Business Park East located at 2100 Chapman Road. The tenant, Light Consultants will occupy 4,709 SF.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $80 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of 6 full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Four brokers hold the SIOR designation; four hold the CCIM designation; and one holds the MAI designation. NAI Charter’s national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full service property management division, NAI Charter Management Company whom currently manages 12 commercial properties totaling over 934,116 SF.
Contact: Mary Brannon I 423.267.6549 I firstname.lastname@example.org