NAI Charter Announces July's Completed Transactions
For Immediate Release
Contact: Caitlin Gallagher
NAI Charter Announces July’s Completed Transactions
CHATTANOOGA, TN: August 7, 2017 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the month of June in excess of $5.5 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 2 industrial transactions involving 1143,760 SF of space.
- David DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM, sold land at 1009 E. 38th Street to Bobby Fryar. The new owner will have 3.56 acres.
- Jim Fitzpatrick MAI, SIOR, sold flex space at Rossville Boulevard, Foust Street and E. 26th Street to Shea Properties II, LLC. The new owner will occupy 19,193 SF and 2.95 acres.
- David DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM, sold the retail/investment property at 5950 Shallowford Road. Tyler Gray, the new owner, will take charge of 14,500 SF.
- Chad Wamack sold property at 3851 Tag Road to TAG General Partnership. The new owner will occupy 58,750 SF of industrial space.
- David Devaney, SIOR, CCIM, sold industrial space at 6210 Bonny Oaks. Foosung USA, the new owner, will occupy 56,000 SF.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $70 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of 5 full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Four brokers hold the SIOR designation; three hold the CCIM designation; and one holds the MAI designation. NAI Charter’s national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full service property management division, NAI Charter Management Company whom currently manages 12 commercial properties totaling over 934,116 SF. To learn more, visit www.naicharter.com