NAI Charter Announces First Quarter Completed Transactions
For Immediate Release
CHATTANOOGA, TN: May 4, 2019 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for first quarter in excess of $17 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 21 commercial transactions involving 483,689 SF of space and 11 acres of commercial land.
- Arnold Farmer, SIOR completed two lease transactions: 1019 Appling Street (10,000 SF) to Harrell’s LLC and 7151 Lee Highway (1,500 SF) to Schneider Electric.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM sold space at 5022 Old Godsey Suites 8 & 9 (6,000 SF) to GA Real Estate LLC
- J. Bryan Rudisill, SIOR represented Geneva in the sale of 124 Gateway Drive (23,000 SF and 4 Acres).
- J. Bryan Rudisill, SIOR represented Valor GP in the sale of 7480 Zeigler Rd. (14,400 SF and 1 acre) to SC Chattanooga, LLC.
- J. Bryan Rudisill, SIOR, leased space at 3010 Williams Street (56,000 SF and 6 acres) to Steris Instrument Management Services, Inc.
- Chad Wamack completed four lease transactions and two sale transactions: 2314 Bliss Avenue ( 5,000 SF) to The Water Garden, 620 Cherokee Blvd ( 2,500 SF) to REI, 164 W 31st Street (44,000 SF) to Walmart, 2800 Amnicola (16,000 SF and 2 acres) to Gexpro/Rexel, 0 Village North Blvd (6 acres) to Crown Land Holdings LLC, and 6139 Preservation Drive (10,440 SF and 1 acre) to Thomas M Collins.
- Parker Wamack leased space at Old Country Road (4,000 SF and 1 acre) to Rock Solid Diesel, LLC.
- David DeVaney, CCIM, SIOR completed six lease transactions and two sales transactions: 629 Market (4,759 SF) to Uptown Vision, 1428 Williams Street (1,827 SF) to Wings Group, 518 Georgia Ave (3,375 SF) to Unum, 6300 Enterprise (38,088 SF) to Ashley Furniture, 103 Old State Rt 50 (40,000 SF) to Coca-Cola, 1859 Polk Street (20,000 SF) to Schenker, 2229 Olan Mills Drive (6,000 SF) to KJ Properties, 6300 Enterprise (200,000 SF) to Northstar
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $60 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga's premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of five full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Three brokers hold the SIOR designation and two hold the CCIM designation. NAI Charter's national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full-service property management division, Charter Management Company, which currently manages 35 commercial properties totaling over 800,000 SF. For more information, visit www.naicharter.com.
Contact: Mary Brannon | 423.267.6549 | firstname.lastname@example.org