NAI Charter Announces February's Completed Transactions
For Immediate Release
CHATTANOOGA, TN: March 5, 2018 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the month of February in excess of $2.8 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 5 commercial transactions involving 18,963 SF of space and 2 acres of commercial land.
- Chad Wamack represented Old Chicago in leasing land to build their restaurant on Hamilton Place outparcel by the Movie Theater. CBL Associates offered 1 acre of land for the development.
- Arnold Farmer, SIOR, CCIM represented Latter Day Saints in finding office space downtown. LDS is leasing 8,082 SF in the Tivoli Center located at 701 Broad Street.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM sold an Investment property located at 1404/1408 McCallie Ave. Frank Powell purchased the 7,500 SF Building.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM sold an office building located at 3063 Battlefield Pkwy in Fort Oglethorpe, GA. The 3,381 SF building was purchased by Rami Azzouz.
- David DeVaney, CCIM, SIOR sold commercial property located at 7915 Shallowford Rd. The 1 acre tract owned by Tenth Street Capital was purchased by N&R Properties.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $60 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of 6 full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Three brokers hold the SIOR designation and three hold the CCIM designation. NAI Charter’s national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full service property management division, Charter Management Company whom currently manages 28 commercial properties totaling over 1,190,015 SF. To learn more, visit www.naicharter.com
Contact: Mary Brannon I 423.267.6549 I email@example.com