NAI Charter Announces February’s Completed Transactions
CHATTANOOGA, TN: March 3, 2017 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the month of February in excess of $12.3 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 10 commercial transactions involving 358,680 SF of space and 1.45 acres of land.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM leased industrial space located at 4157 S Creek Road. The tenant, Trane is leasing 36,000 SF on a long term lease.
- Chad Wamack sold commercial property at 78 S Main Street in Georgia for Circle K Pantry. The 1,200 SF building was purchased by 441 Investment Group.
- Arnold Farmer, SIOR, CCIM leased retail space located at 5600 Brainerd Road. Body Fitness of Chattanooga will occupy 2,366 SF at the Eastgate Town Center.
- J. Bryan Rudisill, SIOR represented Arcadis in leasing office space located at 1210 Premier Drive. The tenant will occupy 10,720 SF at The Pointe Centre.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM sold commercial property located at 1024 MLK Blvd. The 10,494 SF office building, formerly Massey & Associates, was purchased by Transition House of TN.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM sold commercial property located at 901 Cherokee Blvd. The 3,200 SF building was purchased by BBC Properties.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM leased commercial property located at 535 Cherokee Blvd. The tenant, JPM Restaurant, will occupy the property on a long term lease.
- David DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM sold an industrial property owned by JEPCO located at E 42nd Street. The 290,500 SF building was purchased by Bruce Trantham.
- David DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM sold 2 commercial properties located at 1201 & 1203 Carter Street. The 0.80 and 0.65 acres of land are located across from the Convention Center and was purchased by Mr. Patel.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $75 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of 6 full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Four brokers hold the SIOR designation; three hold the CCIM designation; and one holds the MAI designation. NAI Charter’s national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full service property management division, NAI Charter Management Company whom currently manages 12 commercial properties totaling over 934,116 SF. To learn more, visit www.naicharter.com
Contact: Mary Brannon I 423.267.6549 I email@example.com