NAI Charter Announces December's Completed Transactions
CHATTANOOGA, TN: January 5, 2017 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial and real estate transactions for the month of December in excess of $4.5 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 6 commercial transactions involving 39,300 SF of space and 0.29 acre of land.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM represented SF Studio in leasing space at 1700 Broad Street. The tenant will occupy 3,500 SF of retail space from Southside Centre.
- Chad Wamack sold the Former Brainerd Church of God building located at 4203 Brainerd Road. The 22,000 SF building sits on 2.5 acres.
- Bryan Rudisill, SIOR, CCIM represented Vascular Institute in leasing space at 2358 Lifestyle Way. The tenant will occupy 8,200 SF of office space.
- Chad Wamack sold the Former Jones Blair Paint building located at 801 Riverfront Parkway. The 4,200 sf industrial building was purchased by Cameron Harbor South.
- Arnold Farmer, SIOR, CCIM represented Agape Math in leasing space at 5928 Hixson Pike. The tenant will occupy 1,400 SF of retail space.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM represented Richard Mountz in selling his commercial lot located at 1603 Long Street. The 0.29 acre of land was purchased by Broadstreet Investors.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $80 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial real estate service provider with a staff of 6 full time brokers with 4 holding the SIOR designation, 4 holding the CCIM designation and 1 holding the MAI designation. NAI Charter also offers a full-service property management division, NAI Charter Management Company whom currently manages 12 commercial properties totaling over 934,116 SF.
Contact: Mary Brannon I 423.267.6549 I email@example.com