NAI Charter Announces August's Completed Transactions
For Immediate Release
Contact: Caitlin Gallagher
CHATTANOOGA, TN: September 1, 2017 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the month of June in excess of $12 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 2 industrial transactions involving 46,450 SF of space.
- Chad Wamack sold an industrial space at 2314 Bliss Avenue. The new owner will occupy 14,450 SF.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM, sold the property at 325 Cherokee Avenue. The new owner, Lawson Winchester, gains 2.50 acres of land.
- Parker Wamack leased the Battlefield Parkway Medicine Center property to Chattanooga Orthopaedic. The tenant will occupy 13,180 SF.
- Bryan Rudisill, SIOR, sold the shopping center at 9415 Apison Pike. The new owner will have 32,000 SF of space.
- Parker Wamack leased property at The Atrium-13. Center for Sports Medicine, the tenant, will occupy 17,371 SF.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $70 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of 5 full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Four brokers hold the SIOR designation; three hold the CCIM designation; and one holds the MAI designation. NAI Charter’s national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full service property management division, NAI Charter Management Company whom currently manages 29 commercial properties totaling over 1,158,188 SF. To learn more, visit www.naicharter.com