NAI Charter Announces April's Completed Transactions
For Immediate Release
CHATTANOOGA, TN: May 5, 2016 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the month of April in excess of $2.9 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 6 commercial transactions involving 90,794 SF of space and 1.42 acres of land.
- Chad Wamack sold the former Siskin Learning Center located at 1602 Gunbarrel Road. The 14,624 SF building was purchased by Childcare Network who will use the building as a children’s learning center. The property sits on 1.58 acres in the high traffic retail/medical area of East Brainerd.
- David DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM completes a land sale located at 551 W. 21st Street. The 1.42 acre tract of land was purchased by Masonic Temple.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM completes a lease renewal for Smart Furniture who leases 46,000 SF of industrial space at 3010 Williams Street.
- Chad Wamack completes a lease for New Horizons. The tenant will occupy 4,118 SF of office space in The Pointe Centre Office Park located at 1208 Pointe Centre.
- Chad Wamack completes a lease for the landlord, Crown Chattanooga at 2120 Chapman Road. The tenant, Auto Body & Glass will occupy 23,970 SF of retail space.
- Jim Fitzpatrick, SIOR, MAI sold an office/medical condo owned by Bradford Leasing located at 6040 Shallowford Road. The purchaser, Rebekah Corey will occupy the 2,082 SF space for her medical office.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $80 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial real estate service provider with a staff of 6 full time brokers with 4 holding SIOR designations, 4 holding the CCIM designation and 1 holding the MAI designation. NAI Charter also offers a full-service property management division, NAI Charter Management Company whom currently manages 12 commercial properties totaling over 934,116 SF.
Contact: Mary Brannon I 423.267.6549 I firstname.lastname@example.org