NAI Charter Announces 4Q18 Completed Transactions
For Immediate Release
CHATTANOOGA, TN: January 1, 2019 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the 4th Quarter in excess of $16.4 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 19 commercial transactions involving 393,252 SF of space and 2 acres of commercial land.
- Chad Wamack completed one lease and one sales transaction: 1010 Fairleigh Street (5,000 SF) to Outdoor LLC and 5958 Shallowford Road (7,800 SF) to Sun Healy & Co.
- J. Bryan Rudisill, SIOR completed two sales transactions: 1200 Dellwood Lane (23,000 SF) to Woods Limited Partner and 4180 South Creek Road (115,000 SF) to Candler Warehouses.
- David DeVaney, CCIM, SIOR completed one lease transaction: 6142 Shallowford Rd (5,645 SF) to Maxim.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM completed 9 leases and one sales transaction: 7694 E Brainerd Road (1,100 SF) to Edward Jones, 2224 Polymer Ste C (20,000 SF) to Viatek, Little Debbie at Jac Cate (2 acres) to Pinnacle, 912 W 33rd Street (13,827 SF) to Consolidated Pipe, 7151 Lee Hwy #500 (750 SF) to Speedway, 405 Market Street (5,000 SF) to The 405 LLC, and 325 Cherokee Blvd (2,180 SF) to Lawson Winchester.
- Arnold Farmer CCIM, SIOR completed one lease and two sales transactions: 1000 Dallas Road (5,000 SF) to EMK Properties, 3870 Hixson Pike (5,000 SF) to C&C Properties, and 9415 Apison Pike (1,350 SF) to Subway.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $46 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga's premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of 5 full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Three brokers hold the SIOR designation and two hold the CCIM designation. NAI Charter's national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full-service property management division, Charter Management Company, whom currently manage 27 commercial properties totaling over 890,909 SF. To learn more, visit www.naicharter.com
About NAI Global
NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm providing a complete range of corporate and institutional real estate services, including brokerage and leasing, property and facilities management, real estate investment and capital market services, due diligence, global supply chain and logistics consulting and related advisory services. NAI Global has more than 400 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 7,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of over 425 million square feet of property. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world. To learn more, visit www.naiglobal.com or www.naiglobalnewslink.com