NAI Charter Announces 3Q18 Completed Transactions
For Immediate Release
CHATTANOOGA, TN: October 3, 2018 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the 3rd Quarter in excess of $12.6 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 19 commercial transactions involving 175,153 SF of space and 8.5 acres of commercial land.
- Chad Wamack completed three sales transactions: 421 W 25th Street (8,000 SF) to Triple 3 LLC, 1305 Smith Drive - Cleveland (6,000 SF) to YMCA Chattanooga and Alabama Hwy Land (6 acres) to Mt. View Acquisition.
- J. Bryan Rudisill, SIOR completed three lease transactions: 3515 St. Elmo Street (8,000 SF) to Nichols Fleet, 3010 Williams Street (56,000 SF) to Steris Instrument Management and 5810 Brainerd Road (22,457 SF) to Conduent/Xerox.
- David DeVaney, CCIM, SIOR completed five leases and one sales transactions: 633 Chestnut Street (4,521 SF) to CGI, 9514 Apison Pike (2,454 SF) to Tropical Produce, 1000 Sequoyah (19,200 SF) to TriToll, 2296 Hwy 84 West, Valdosta (4,876 SF) to Coca Cola United, 5875 Hwy 153 (2.5 acres) to Hixson Investors, and 6142 Shallowford Rd (5,645 SF) to Maxim.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM completed five lease transactions: 535 Cherokee Blvd (4,200 SF) to JPM Restaurant, 325 Cherokee Blvd (3,667 SF) to Lawson Winchester, 1206 Pointe Centre Ste 180 (1,139 SF) to Edward Jones, 405 Market Street (5,000 SF) to The 405 LLC, and 8405 Hwy 60 (1,100 SF) to Edward Jones.
- Arnold Farmer CCIM, SIOR completed one lease and one sales transaction: 5600 Brainerd Rd–Eastgate (19,994 SF) to Cherokee Health Systems and 8405 Hwy 60 (2,900 SF) to Saw III, LLC..
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $46 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga's premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of 5 full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Three brokers hold the SIOR designation and two hold the CCIM designation. NAI Charter's national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full-service property management division, Charter Management Company, whom currently manages 26 commercial properties totaling over 829,900 SF. To learn more, visit www.naicharter.com
About NAI Global
NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm providing a complete range of corporate and institutional real estate services, including brokerage and leasing, property and facilities management, real estate investment and capital market services, due diligence, global supply chain and logistics consulting and related advisory services. NAI Global has more than 400 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 7,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of over 425 million square feet of property. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world. To learn more, visit www.naiglobal.com or www.naiglobalnewslink.com