NAI Charter Announces Completed Third Quarter Transactions as September Ends
For Immediate Release
Contact: Natalie Frederick
CHATTANOOGA, TN: October 2, 2017 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for September, ending the third quarter of 2017 with an excess of $19 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that this quarter, NAI Charter closed 23 industrial transactions involving 129,200 SF of space.
- Jeff Jennings, CCIM, sold 6400 Lee Highway. The tenant, Estes Russell Engineering, will occupy 1,600 SF
- David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM, leased office space to Shane Wealth at 2034 Hamilton Place Blvd. They will occupy 767 SF.
- Chad Wamack sold an industrial space at 3851 Tag Road for $1,900,000. The new owner will occupy 58,750 SF and 12.3 acres.
- Parker Wamack renewed a lease for office space at 7305 Jarnigan Road for just over $5MM. The Center for Sports Medicine will continue to occupy 17,371 SF of space.
- Parker Wamack helped broker the first lease for ‘Project Jump’ in Ringgold, GA, a private-public partnership. Chattanooga Orthopaedic will open its first Georgia office on Battlefield Parkway in Ringgold, and will occupy 13,180 SF in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Bryan Rudisill, SIOR, sold the shopping center at 9415 Apison Pike for $1,850,000. The new owner will have 32,000 SF of space.
- David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM, sold industrial space 6210 Bonny Oaks for $1,425,000. The new owner will occupy 56,000 SF and 3 acres.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $70 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of 5 full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Four brokers hold the SIOR designation; three hold the CCIM designation; and one holds the MAI designation. NAI Charter’s national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full service property management division, NAI Charter Management Company whom currently manages 29 commercial properties totaling over 1,158,188 SF. To learn more, visit www.naicharter.com